Monday 15 August 2011

Blog interupted

Ladies and gentlemen, I interupt my Norwegian travels to bring you the astonishing news that I, yes little old me, have been nominated for the stylish blogger award. This nomination comes from a very dear friend of mine and an excellent writer, Mrs G Lee. Gill has been ever so encouraging, supportive and an inspiration to me over the past four years that I have known her. So to be even thought of as worthy of a mention on her wonderful blog is an honour in itself.

Now then there is a catch, I have to tell you all 10 things about me that you don't already know and pray that a) you don't disown me and b) you don't contact the local constabulary. So here goes....

1. I once got hit on the back of the head with a chip at Deepdale. It put me into shock and I missed the rest of the match.

2. When I was little I was frightened of dogs, now I love them and have one of my own

3. I don't eat vegetables

4. I am developing an unhealthy obsession with cruise ships (think along the lines of a train spotter)

5. I have a duster in the shape of an elephant in my car called Ellie

6. My car is called Gabby

7. A man dressed as a bear caused me to throw up whilst on holiday ( I was 3 )

8. I once fell over running for a bus, the driver stopped the bus, got off to help me. All I could say was 'go on without me' (such a martyr)

9. I was walking down Deansgate in Manchester when a gust of wind blew a man's flat cap off his head and into my face, it got stuck on my lip gloss and I walked into a lamppost. (stop laughing)

10. I stole a milk bottle from Ryan Giggs' house.

There we have it, my deepest darkest secrets for all the world to see.

I hope you still love me!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! Fabulous job, Bev xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuck on your lip gloss? Oh my God. Of course we still love you, Bev!

    ReplyDelete